New Age Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age Underground

The New Age... Has arrived..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perfectly Moronic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zack Fair
Admin

Perfectly Moronic Empty
PostSubject: Perfectly Moronic   Perfectly Moronic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:20 am

**Rebecca Lawson is standing with two men backstage. The two seem to be arguing quietly, shoving eachother slightly, sharing a few laughs, and ignoring Rebecca. Suddenly, they turn their attention to her and stand like soldiers. Rebecca looks to the camera and smiles.**
-

Rebecca: Ladies and Gentlemen.. Here with me right now are two new stars making their debut's tonight.
They will be facing off against each other later on tonight.
Gentlemen, who are you and what brings you to NAU?
-

**The man on the left grabs the Microphone first.**
-

????: I am the most exceptional star in Wrestling. I am simply, 'Perfect'.. By name and by nature.
I'm here in NAU because my new "boss", Blake Lawson, decided to hire me. He seemed desperate. On his knees even.
I think i'm going to beat my partner in a match tonight, and prove that I'm in charge here.
-

**The man onthe Right grabs the microphone from Perfect.**
-

????: Hey! I'm going to prove that I'm the leader.
Thats the only reason were having this match by the way.
To decide the leader of our tag team.
I'm Diomoron by the way. I'm in NAU because I signed the contract..
I was looking real good outside the Wrestling world.
I was playing cards on the streets, making money fast.
I never lose a good Card game.
-

**Rebecca grabs the microphone back.**
-

Rebecca: Okay then. Perfect, Whats your plan to beat Dio tonight? And if you win, What're your plans to run the tag team?
-

Perfect: Well, Tonight I'm just gonna go in their and wrestle. It's what Blake hired me to do. BY the way, it's not -if- I win.. It's When I win..
Our Tag team is going to immediately march down to Blakes Office and demand more money. I'm being payed too much, and Dio took less money than the Ring Crew makes.
-

**Dio takes the Microphone.**
-

[color-green]Diomoron:[/color] Hey!! Don't lie about legal documents.
Were both making enough money to live satisfactory lives I'm sure.
But Tonight, When I win, were heading out to the Clubs.
Were going to Party all night long and get all the ladies.
I could use a rum on the rocks.
-

**Perfect pushes Dio down.. Immediately he helps him up and they begin to laugh. The two of them walk out of the Interview area as the Camera fades out.**
Back to top Go down
https://newageunderground.forumotion.com

Perfectly Moronic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Underground  :: Locker Room :: Old RP's-
Jump to: