New Age Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age Underground

The New Age... Has arrived..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No intent of wasting my own time (8-2-11 PPV)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steven Storm

Steven Storm

No intent of wasting my own time (8-2-11 PPV) Empty
PostSubject: No intent of wasting my own time (8-2-11 PPV)   No intent of wasting my own time (8-2-11 PPV) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:38 pm

**What appears to be somebody's backyard appears on the titantron screen. A dilapidated wooden fence surrounds the perimeter of the unkempt yard, and a worn down heavy bag hangs from a rusty chain in the middle of the yard. A metal construction fabricated for the purpose of doing pull ups stands next to the heavy bag. Steven Storm walks into the camera's view slowly. He is wearing grey sweatpants and a matching grey hoodie which has a large sweat spot on the chest. Storm turns so that he is facing the camera and crosses his arms across his chest. He stares into the camera with a solemn look on his face.**
-

Steven Storm: Hello, New Age Underground. Hello, Blake Lawson. Welcome to my humble abode.
-

**Storm takes a second to look back over both of his right shoulder, inspecting his yard.**
-

Steven Storm: Not too bad of a set up if I must say so myself, considering what I get paid...on the rare occasions that I even do get paid that is. You see, this is a performance-based business. You get paid when you perform. So, how can I get paid when I don't even have the opportunity to perform? I wasn't booked for a match last Friday at Corruption. After a few hours passed I just figured that it was no biggie. I figured that not having a match would give me a longer resting period than most other guys for the big pay per view. I'm of course referring to the pay per view that I soon discovered I was not scheduled to appear on.
-

**Storm takes a few seconds to purse his lips and glare into the camera.**
-

Steven Storm: So here I am! Working out in my backyard, because I guess Team Redemption just wasn't deemed good enough by NAU management to contest for the Clockwork Tag Team Titles. Instead, two teams whose members have never once teamed up with each other have been pitted against each other. That just makes perfect sense, doesn't it?
-

**Storm rolls his eyes in his head and turns his head away from the camera. He turns his attention to the ground for a second before looking back into the camera.**
-

Steven Storm: And I really do apologize to all my fans out there who expected to see Team Redemption become the first NAU tag team champions. Well, actually, Blake Lawson can apologize for that. That was his mistake. I guess all I have to be sorry for is that I didn't waste my time going to the pay per view to sign autographs and kiss babies. For some reason I just didn't feel like having my time wasted like it was at Friday Night Corruption. I'll save myself the embarassment today. Now, as you all can see, I'm keeping myself busy busting my chops here, and I think I've taken a long enough break from my rigorous training regimen. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the pay per view, even though I know nobody will because I'm not on it. And I hope that Blake Lawson can still have a good nights sleep tonight even though after seeing this promo all he'll be able to think about is how stupid it was not putting Team Redemption in action for those tag titles. Oh well...
-

**Storm shrugs his shoulders and raises his hands up. Then he turns his back to the camera and walks over to his heavy bag. He throws a quick punch combo on it and then knees it a couple times as the camera fades to black.**
Back to top Go down

No intent of wasting my own time (8-2-11 PPV)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Underground  :: Locker Room :: Old RP's-
Jump to: